Silver has been used as an antiseptic since ancient times. It prevents the spread of bacteria, and makes an effective treatment for a variety of infectious diseases, especially when combined with copper and gold. Together, these three oligo-elements act as a natural antibiotic.
Silver also helps reduce fever, and strengthens the body’s immune system. For these reasons it is recommended for all types of infections, including:
– gynaecological infections, septicemia and pneumonia (combined with selenium);
– infectious endocarditis (combined with phosphorous);
– typhoid, erysipelas, scarlet fever, acute articular rheumatism and infectious rheumatism (combined with manganese and copper;
– flu and possible complications (combined with copper);
– angina, nose and throat infections, pulmonary infections (combined with manganese, copper and gold).