– Wheat is exceptionally rich in a variety of nutrients. Persons who consume too little wheat, in the form of whole wheat bread, wheat cakes or wheat-based cereal, often develop some sort of nutritional deficiency.
– Wheat stimulates intestinal functions, and is a recommended food in cases of
– nervous system disorders
– respiratory system disorders
– stomach ulcers
– cardiovascular problems
– Add 10 tablespoons (about 50 grams) of wheat cake (available in health food stores) to 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat and add a little honey.
– To be eaten 4 or 5 times a day.
– Minimum duration: 3 days. Maximum duration: 14 days. . – To make sure you get enough Vitamin C and B-complex vitamins, drink unsweetened fruit juice and take 3 tablespoons of stabilized wheat germ per day throughout the cure.
– A wheat cure
– cleans your intestines
– regenerates the intestinal lining
– relaxes muscles
– drains water from tissues
– facilitates liver functions
– provides your body with easy-to-assimilate carbohydrates
– Dr. H. Anemeuller recommends a wheat cure for the following problems:
– infectious or acute liver disorders;
– following an attack of liver colic;
– acute gallbladder inflammation;
– chronic liver or gallbladder problems;
– stomach and duodenal ulcers;
– stomach or intestinal inflammation;
– chronic inflammation of the large intestine;
– chronic constipation;
– intestinal spasms or cramps
– Along with brewer’s yeast and garlic, sprouted wheat is considered to be one of the best foods for helping people live longer and preventing cancer and senility.
– Sprouted wheat contains a high concentration of Vitamin B17, which destroys cancer cells but does not harm healthy cells. In case you are not aware of it, cancer cells form in your body every day. Fortunately, in most cases they are immediately destroyed. But if your body doesn’t do its job and allows cancer cells to survive, they will propagate and the disease will become established. Vitamin B17 helps your body do its work of destroying cancer cells.
– Sprouted wheat is also very rich in Vitamin E, which is recommended for sexual problems like impotence, sterility and frigidity.
– Take sprouted wheat to strengthen your body while recovering from an illness, and to keep your nervous system healthy.
– Adults should eat a tablespoon (children a teaspoon), morning, noon and night. Make sure to chew your sprouts well so that they can be easily digested.