The genito-urinary tract

The nephrologist is a superspecialized internist who concerns himself with diseases of the kidney and urinary tract and knows all about renal processes. Surgical operations are performed by the urologist. He also operates on the male genital tract. Cystoscopy. In which the bladder can be directly examined is performed by the general surgeon. The venerologist concentrates on sexually transmitted diseases. The specialist who deals with the female genito-urinary tract is the gynaecologist. He is also specialized in obstetrics and the problems of childbirth.

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.

Share On Facebook
Share On Twitter
Share On Google Plus