To prevent gallstones eat:
– lots of non water-soluble fibre;
– artichokes, eggplant and asparagus as often as possible (they stimulate liver and gallbladder functions);
– lots of pineapple, cherries, strawberries and grapes.
Also drink watercress juice.
– pineapple, cherries, strawberries, grapes
– artichokes, asparagus, eggplant, olives
– wheat (for instructions on how to prepare a wheat cure see Wheat in the Dictionary section)
– watercress, lettuce, dandelion, radish
– potatoes, tomatoes
Foods to avoid
Fat foods in general