Vitamin C helps fight all types if infection, including the flu. Good sources are:
– oranges, lemons, kiwis, grapefruit, tangerines, gooseberries, apples, pears, bananas
– black radish, parsley, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage (white, red or green), watercress, spinach, green peppers, lettuce.
Silver also helps fight infections, and is prescribed in the treatment of a variety of infectious disorders. Silver:
– improves the sick person’s condition by reducing fever;
– acts as a powerful anti-bacterial agent, especially when combined with copper and gold (the combination of these three oligo-elements produces a natural antibiotic that is recommended for all cases of infection);
– strengthens the immune system.
– To treat the flu and its array of complications, combine silver with copper.
– To treat angina and nose, throat and pulmonary infections, combine silver with manganese and gold.
Stay at home, get lots of rest, and eat a lot of oranges and cabbage. Also take some nutritional clay (dissolve a teaspoon in a glass of water).