– Tomatoes contain a lot of minerals and vitamins (mainly Vitamin C).
– They are also rich in pro-Vitamin A and fibre, and are recommended for persons who want to lose weight or strengthen their body, and for cases of anaemia.
– To be avoided if you suffer from constipation.
– Tomatoes help maintain cellular balance and stimulate appetite.
– They prevent scurvy, fight infection, disintoxicate the body, and help neutralize excess acidity.
– They have a diuretic effect, dissolving uric acid and eliminating urea.
– They stimulate bowel movements and facilitate the digestion of starch (pasta and tomato sauce make an excellent combination!).
– Recommended for cases of
– appetite loss
– chronic intoxication
– congestive conditions
– hyperviscosity of the blood
– vascular disorders
– bladder and gallbladder stones
– digestive tract inflammation
– Use external applications to treat acne and insect bites.