– Rich in rutin and Vitamin P, rye stimulates blood circulation, strengthens capillaries, keeps arteries supple and stimulates intestinal functions.
– Recommended for persons with a sedentary lifestyle.
– People who eat rye bread regularly tend to suffer less from cardiovascular disease.
– Rye strengthens muscles and nerves, and purifies the blood.
– The carbohydrates in rye are more difficult to digest than carbohydrates found in other grains.
– If you are not used to eating rye, you may experience some intestinal discomfort when you try it for the first time. Don’t worry – your digestive system will adapt quickly.