– Rich in organic acids and Vitamin C, raspberries do not irritate the stomach despite their acidic taste.
– stimulate bile secretions
– balance pH levels
– stimulate perspiration (recommended for alleviating fever)
– refresh the body
– regularize peristaltic (bowel) movements and combat constipation
– Raspberry juice removes dental plaque.
– Diabetics can use raspberries without restriction.
– Recommended for persons suffering from gout or rheumatism.
– Not recommended for persons suffering from food allergies or colitis.
– Eat your raspberries fresh or pressed into juice. If they cause gastrointestinal problems, mix them with some gooseberries.