– Pineapples are rich in potassium, Vitamin C and pro-vitamin A.
– Persons suffering from gastro-duodenal ulcers or gastritis should not eat them because of their high acid content.
– No studies to date have proved that pineapples help people lose weight. On the other hand pineapple juice helps persons suffering from pancreatic insufficiency gain weight.
– Applied externally, pineapple juice helps tone the skin.
– Pineapples are
– beneficial for stomach fermentation (fresh pineapple only)
– To be eaten fresh and very ripe (whenever possible) or pressed into juice.