– Rich in Vitamin A, melons are refreshing, diuretic and mildly laxative.
– Recommended for bladder problems, cystitis, kidney disorders, and to combat cellulite and skin disorders like eczema or acne.
– Like carrots and pumpkins, melons are rich in pro-Vitamin A, making them an effective anti-carcinogenic food (all fruits and vegetables that contain large amounts of pro-Vitamin A help prevent cancer, especially lung cancer).
– Melons are
– laxative and diuretic
– regenerating for organic tissue
– Try to eat melon half an hour before or after meals.
– Not recommended for persons suffering from digestive problems.