– The perfect food for combating high blood pressure and intestinal parasites.
– A good diuretic and disinfectant, containing two natural antibiotics (allicine and garlicine).
– Effective for the treatment of diarrhoea, bronchitis, asthma, intestinal spasms, cardiac fatigue, circulation problems, varicosity and haemorrhoids.
– Garlic helps prevent arteriosclerosis, rheumatism and digestive cancer, and prevents intestinal putrefaction.
– cleans the lungs and intestines
– tones the heart and digestive organs
– acts as a hypotensor
– prevents sclerosis
– has a diuretic effect
– helps eliminate intestinal parasites
– Persons with sluggish digestion should avoid eating garlic.
– The best way to eat garlic is raw, in salads or accompanied by raw vegetables.
– To prepare a salad dressing, use a fork to crush cloves of garlic in olive oil.
– Add garlic to all soups and cooked vegetables to enhance taste.
– Use moderate amounts of garlic on a regular basis.