– Brewer’s yeast is an excellent food supplement, containing large amounts of iron, magnesium, zinc and other oligo-elements, as well as all essential amino acids and all B vitamins.
– B-complex vitamins are extremely important for health. Vitamin B5, for example, maintains teeth, hair and nails.
– Brewer’s yeast facilitates the digestion of sweet foods.
– Rich in amino acids (over half its dried content is composed of proteins) brewer’s yeast is recommended for everyone who wants to stay healthy and live longer.
– The only exceptions are persons with rheumatism, gout or arthritis, and even they can ingest small amounts.