– Rich in vitamins and oligo-elements, bananas also contain a lot of calories.
– To be avoided by persons with diabetes (they are too rich in carbohydrates) and persons who are overweight.
– Recommended as a good source of energy for
– manual laborers
– children (bananas promote growth)
– the elderly
– very nutritious
– recommended for persons suffering from asthenia (general fatigue)
– calms a cough: Eat a banana or take banana powder for a soothing natural solution
– difficult to digest – to be avoided by persons with liver problems.
Eat only ripe bananas (mashed into puree to facilitate digestion for children and persons with stomach problems). Dried bananas are also a good source of energy, and make an excellent snack.