A Parliamentary vote can be obtained for a man of twenty-one, provided he has occupied premises of £10 annual value for six months in any constituency. He can also claim as a lodger under certain conditions. Only householders, however, are allowed a municipal vote.

A woman may now claim a vote under the same conditions as a man.

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.

Share On Facebook
Share On Twitter
Share On Google Plus